For 2016 I will be using a focus word in order to study the Word of God more intentionally. The word that I’m using as a guide is intimacy; not only intimacy with God but intimacy with those around me.
Today I journaled the first verse that the Holy Spirit brought to me which is James 4:8, “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”
On the side of my journaling page, I have put “Everyday I will pursue intimacy.”
Do you have a word, phrase or verse you’ll focus on for the coming year? Feel free to share it in the comments!
Supplies are listed below the photos.
PS Please forgive the horrible lighting in these photos!
- ESV Single Column Journaling Bible by Crossway
- Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, Magenta
- Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, Turquoise
- Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, Lemon
- Sticko Alphabet Stickers, Black Marker
- Heidi Swapp Glitter Words, Gold
- Gelly Roll Stardust Pen, Clear Glitter
- Illustrated Faith Pen, .35″ Black
- We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch, File
- Spare Parts Washi Tape, Triangles and Arrows
- Other Alpha Stickers from my stash